Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Social

One thing I always look forward to about Halloween is the Theta/ Delt social we have together every year. Our social consists of competing for best costume and games. I am usually am pretty completive about winning best costume, but unfortunately my best friend and placed third. This year for Halloween I was Netflix and Chill with my best friend. She was Netflix and I was Chill.

Lauren and I always go as something together on the Friday of Halloween. Last year, we went as the dancing emoji and won best couple costume. We had high expectations to continue that streak, but some stiff competition this year. We lost to Curious George and The Three Blind Mice.

I wasn't too upset we didn't placed first because it was still a lot of fun. We had a pick-up line and rap, battle and your mom jokes back and forth.This social was by far my favorite. Each social is different, which keeps them fun. I always look forward to getting together with the other fraternities and sororities for a few hours. It is a nice study break and a great way to meet others involved with Greek Life that you may not know through mutual friends or see around campus.

3 comments:

  1. Courtney -

    It looks like the social was a lot of fun and that's awesome that you guys do this yearly, as you always have something to look forward too. I really like your costume for this year, as Netflix and Chill is definitely something that people are talking about. (Insert smirky emoji) I would have to agree that it's always nice to take a study break and mingle with other individuals in Greek Life, as sometimes we are so busy with school that we don't have the opportunity too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court,

    Adam is not a cute monkey. Just kidding, but anyways, I really wish I could've gone to the social. I was watching my nephews last football game at home and I wouldn't exactly be the life of the party with my knee. I heard you guys had a really good social and we still couldn't get Buddha. Also, I saw your snapchat this weekend and I would have to say that you appeared to have a good time. Always a consistent stalker on your story but love to see you have fun and I really do never know what I will see when I see "hendo" on my timeline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney -

    Sounds like someone had overall a heck of a Halloween weekend. I know when I heard you were going as the "chill" in Netflix and Chill, I died laughing. When I was up at Central this past weekend, I saw more people dressed as Netflix and carrying bags of ice because they did not have someone to be their chill, so props to having your Netflix. I remember Freshman year when we went out on Halloween and it was just a blast so I hope you had that much if not more fun than we did then.

    ReplyDelete