Monday, October 3, 2016

Five Days till Fall Break


This past week has been one of those weeks when I count down the days until the next break or getaway. I don't believe I have had a busy week like this past one in a while. From classes to work, exams to events, this week was one I will not miss. 
I am looking forward to fall break because I will get to catch up with family and friends. In four years, this will be the first fall break in which all of my friends have been home at the same time. Usually, my two friends who go to Xavier have there breaks a week before mine, and my other three friends go to school back home. This year we are all lucky enough to have fall break at the same time and have a few days to catch up.  
        With one exam, two quizzes, and a four-hour drive keeping me from home, I sure hope it all goes by fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment