Monday, September 26, 2016

We are getting a brother!


This past weekend I decided to leave Ada and go home to see my family.  I was originally going home this weekend for my boyfriend’s birthday, but had another reason too. Two weekends ago my sister got engaged to her boyfriend of almost eight years. Not only had she been waiting for a long time, but also so had our families. My sister and her fiancé went to Folly Beach for the weekend, a place very special to them because it was their home for a few years. I was so excited to congratulate them and see the ring.
        Besides seeing my sister, I got to give my boyfriend his new pair of Nike shoes for his birthday and visit with his family. His best friend is leaving for the Air Force in two weeks, so it was nice to hang out with him before he left.
         I also got some good food while I was home. I made some buffalo chicken dip, which was a little too hot for my liking. Before coming home, I had ordered my mom some Cheryl’s cookies for a "sweet” surprise. We both have been waiting for the weather to feel more like fall, so I thought there was no better way than sending some leaf shaped, maple buttercream cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment