Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Halfway There

Finals week is right around the corner and that means I am at the halfway point. I am halfway through my senior year and closer to graduation. Fall semester has gone by so quickly and it’s scary to think I am in my final months of college.

I am excited for graduation, to have a job and see where my future takes me, but I’m not ready to be away from my friends here at Ohio Northern. I’m also not ready for the thought of potentially moving away from home. I’m content with being 3 hours or less from home, but I would prefer to live closer. If I have to move away, I’d like to move away now and move back before I am married or starting a family.


With just a few months left, I can’t wait to see the memories ahead not only at ONU, but also after graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment