Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas Time!

I’m not one to start decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving. Well Thanksgiving is over and I can’t wait for Christmas.

My favorite things about Christmas are the lights, baking, wrapping presents, and decorating the tree. I love driving and seeing all of the lights and decorations people have around their houses.

The mall and stores are always busy throughout the holiday season, but the mall is such a fun place to go. All of the stores and the mall itself are decorated, and it just feels so warm and happy. Everyone is smiling and excited about the upcoming holiday. 

I can’t wait to start wrapping present and baking cookies with my family. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays and I’m happy it is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment