Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Break 2k15

Fall break is always a time well spent in Marietta. It is a time spent catching up with family and friends. I was lucky enough to have the same fall break as my friends who also went away to college. My fall break was pretty laid back for the most part. After getting lost coming home, which after coming home the same way from the past three years I don't know how it happened, the break was pretty fun.

I spent a lot of my weekend crafting and catching up on homework. I haven't had a lot of free time with my position in Theta, but as the new member period is coming to an end, I am about to have a lot more free time. I am excited about gaining new sisters after their initiation, but upset at how fast my time as new member director has come and gone.

We just learned of our new members and their soon to be bigs. I am please and so very excited to say we have a new addition to our family and an excellent one. I feel like I was just receiving my Big and now I am about to become a G. Crazy how time has went by. I can't wait to shower her with crafts and many Theta memories to come.

As my fall break is winding down, it is always sad to go. Leaving always makes me that much more excited to come home. Since I won't be coming home for Thanksgiving, it is only a few weeks until I am back for another weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment