Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday Fall Festivities

This past weekend my sorority spent our Sunday afternoon together celebrating the start of fall. We went to Suter's pumpkin patch and had a few hours of fall festivities. I was with a group of five other sisters as we all competed to get through the corn maze first and collect all of the stamps along the way. Team Six, aka Corn Maze Experts, won in our book. We got all the way through and had to back track to get one stamp, at the beginning of the maze. It was the hardest one to find, but luckily a worker gave us a hint. I guess that could be seen as cheating. A sister and myself cut through cornrows quite frequently because we would get lost and see another path, which was also not permitted. Oops. 

After all the sisters completed the corn maze, we played some games while waiting for a hayride to the pumpkin patch. I was with a group of girls who had to be back for practice so unfortunately I had to leave. I didn't leave empty handed though. I got apples and apple cider. My best friend was unable to come so I had to also get some for her. Hopefully, apple cider will help her get over her cold. 

It was such a nice weekend away from Ada for a few hours and to spend time with sisters. You can never have enough time or memories with sisters. And who doesn't love fall or fall festivities. 


1 comment:

  1. Courtney- Fall is my favorite season. You can’t go wrong with apple cider! Hopefully I’ll be getting some soon! It sounds like Theta had an awesome sisterhood event at Suter’s pumpkin patch. Being able to work with your sisters to accomplish a goal is a great way to spend quality time with your sisters and get to know your new members better. Zeta is doing a Halloween social with Sig Ep at the end of this month. We are going to a Haunted Town Hall in Lafayette. I hope we have as much fun as you did!

    ReplyDelete