Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Another Crazy Ada Weekend

This weekend was filled with a lot of congratulations. Congratulations to all of the P3's who received their white coats. Congratulations to the Ohio Northern football time on a fantastic win and making it to the playoffs. 

I attended the 16th Annual Professional Commitment Ceremony, also known as White Coat. A lot of my sisters were being recognized. I was amazed at how many people showed up and showed their support. It was so nice to see all of my sisters walks cross the stage, some accompanied with a Theta alumnae mentor. My favorite thing about Ada and ONU is when everyone returns, it is like they have never left.

The football game was definitely a runaway, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. As I sat in the stands cheering on some of my best friends, I couldn't have been happier for them. Especially, my best friend's boyfriend, after having a few rough games he came back to end his season as something to remember.  Andrew Dimario has the most field goals in a season, 2nd in career points for kickers, 9th in career point several and the most accurate PAT percentage in Ohio Northern's history. His family and friends couldn't be more proud of him. 

4 comments:

  1. Courtney - This is so true, this weekend was filled with many congratulations. I know many of my friends received their white coats and I had nothing to say to them other than congratulations because I know I could not have made it one year in Pharmacy, let alone three. There is a reason why I am a Marketing major instead of a Pharmacy major, so good for them. As you mentioned, the football team is in the dance, it is heading to playoffs. I was hype when I heard the news and I am sure you must have watched the players responses because they all were a little bit excited from the news as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court,

    I would have to agree that this weekend was quite full of the fun and excitement. The P3's got their white coats and I was so excited to see our sweetheart, Anna Martin get her white coat and work hard for such a prestigious honor. Also, the football team had a good exclamation point to their season at home with a big win over Otterbein to push them into the playoffs! I am not sure how long it has been since ONU made it back to the playoffs, but I bet DiMario is pumped to be a part of that! Nice post Court!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Court,

    I would have to agree that this weekend was quite full of the fun and excitement. The P3's got their white coats and I was so excited to see our sweetheart, Anna Martin get her white coat and work hard for such a prestigious honor. Also, the football team had a good exclamation point to their season at home with a big win over Otterbein to push them into the playoffs! I am not sure how long it has been since ONU made it back to the playoffs, but I bet DiMario is pumped to be a part of that! Nice post Court!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney,

    It sounds like you had a great weekend! I didn't get to go see some of my friends get inducted at the white coat ceremony, but was sure to congratulate them. As for the football team, I never would have thought they would have such a great season. It is so good to see the bears make the playoffs while we are in school here. I hope their winning continues, and we will still be talking about them after break. Great post!

    ReplyDelete