Monday, August 29, 2016

The Final Lap

It is hard to believe I am a senior, just yesterday I was moving in for my freshman year. I just completed my application for graduation and I keep thinking how did four years go by this quick? This past weekend I participated in my last Mud Volleyball tournament and in a couple of weeks I will be taking part in my last Bid Day as an active Theta sister. All of these last make me sad as my time at Ohio Northern University comes to an end, but makes me excited for what my future has in store.

As I start to think about my future, I think about all of the goals I had set for myself personally and my undergraduate at ONU. Going into my senior year I have joined a sorority and found my home away from home, been the Marketing Manager for Polar Merchandise, member of the American Marketing Association and Society for the Advancement in Management, inducted into the leadership fraternity Omicron Delta Kappa, and even made it on to Macintosh wall a few times. In just four short years I have accomplished so many things, I can only hope my future is just as bright. Post graduation, I have decided I am also content with starting out as an Administrative Assistant to a CEO or higher individual as I work my way up to a desired poison. I am also hoping to join an Alumnae chapter for Kappa Alpha Theta and even become a CASA volunteer.

My time at Ohio Northern has been spent taking risks and growing as an individual. All of the people I have met and grown to know have help shaped me into the individual I am today and will be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment