Monday, September 5, 2016

Labor Day Weekend

The best part about Labor Day weekend is it is a three-day weekend, meaning only four days of classes. This Labor Day weekend was spent celebrating a beautiful bride to be and seeing family and friends.
 
Alison, the bride to be, had her bridal shower this weekend and I was lucky to attend the celebration. Alison and I know each other from our summer job at Ohio Northern and our friendship grew from there. I also got to catch up with some other friends who have previously graduated such as Christin, who I played softball with my freshman year.

Coming back from the bridal shower, my friends from Xavier decided to make a spontaneous trip to Ada. I haven't been able to see them for a few weeks and it was one of the best surprises this weekend. It was the first times visiting Ada for the both of the, but I am sure they will be back soon.

My favorite surprise was being able to see my boyfriend. He went to Nashville for the weekend to visit some of his college buddies, but then stopped in Ada before returning home. It was only two weeks since I last saw him, but it made for a very nice surprise.

The long weekend ended with a visit from my family before they returned home. My cousin, Vanessa, was getting married in Indiana this weekend and they planned to stop by on the way home. My mom took us all to Olive Garden and then we toured around Ohio Northern's campus so my sister and her boyfriend could see it. 

This weekend has been very memorable and exciting as many of my close friends and loved ones were all in my favorite place, Ada.

No comments:

Post a Comment