Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2k16

I feel like summer and winter take forever to get through. There are Christmas decorations out in stores in October, but fall and Halloween go by so quickly. This past weekend I celebrated an early Halloween since actual Halloween falls on a Monday this year.  The weather couldn’t have been any better for my final Ada Halloween. It was warmer than the usual weather for this time of year.

The weekend started with our annual Delt and Theta Halloween social. This year we decided to spice things up and head to the bowling alley for different scenery. As usual, I dressed up with my best friend for the title of  “best dynamic duo.” This year we decided to go as our favorite ‘90s show, “CatDog.”

Saturday was my favorite costume of all time. I was Kuzco from “Emperor’s New Groove.” The costume was simple to make, but a lot of fun because it’s from one of my favorite movies. The movie is a classic for all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment