Monday, October 24, 2016

Homecoming Weekend 2016

This past weekend was my last Homecoming at Ohio Northern, but a very memorable one. I was fortunate to have the opportunity to be on Homecoming Court. I was nominated by my sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta, and lucky enough to receive a spot on Court.

My family and friends supported me along the way, making the experience even better. One of my favorite parts of the whole weekend was walking out on to the football field at halftime, looking up into the stands and seeing my family and friends. It isn’t everyday my family gets to come to Ada for an afternoon or game, so seeing their faces, cheering me on was such a great feeling. A feeling I will never forget.


My senior year is going by so fast; I can’t believe it is almost November. I am trying to make the most of the last few months here and being on Homecoming Court was a great memory to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment